Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Paris Joins Nicky In The Family Business

Post on: Jul 20, 2006 5:21 AM

Paris Hilton is joining her sister Nicky and following in the footsteps of their great-grandfather, by launching her own hotel chain. The heiress-turned pop star wants to kickstart the brand with a spectacular and elegant development in Las Vegas, Nevada - before taking on the world. She says, “It’s going to be lots of fun. My hotels will be like (London hotel) the Sanderson - a bit more extravagant, but cool. “The first one will be in Las Vegas. I love poker and blackjack. And I always win - I’ve played it since I was 12, when I won $15,000.” But Paris might get in trouble for stealing her younger sister’s idea. Earlier this month Nicky revealed her plans for the Nicky O South Beach project in Miami, Florida, which she plans to begin work on in November (06). Her hotel will feature a $5,000-a-night penthouse suite designed by Roberto Cavalli. The sisters can both claim hotels are in their blood - besides spending most of their time travelling the world and staying in the finest five star luxury, their great-grandfather was Conrad Hilton, the founder of the Hilton hotel chain. Nicky says, “I’ve been around hotels my whole life, and I know a good hotel when I see one.”


Click blinkxit for Paris Hilton Video!

No comments: