Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Paris: ‘I Don’t Care About Nicole’

Post on Jun 29, 2006 9:28 AM

Paris Hilton has categorically ruled out any chance of a reconciliation with former best friend Nicole Richie, insisting she just “doesn’t care”. The Simple Life stars fell out in January 2005 and have both refused to go into details about what caused the split. And now Hilton is adamant they will never patch things up - even though the girls are currently starring in the fourth season of The Simple Life. She says, “I don’t care. “Our friendship just feels like an old high school thing. I’ve got so many good things in my life now, I’m way beyond that. I just don’t care about her.” Earlier this month (June 06), Richie made a similar statement about their severed relationship, saying, “It is amazing… I love it… She’s (Hilton) just not part of my life, but it makes for good TV, right?”


Click blinkxit for Paris Hilton Video!

No comments: