Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Paris Hilton Shares Diet Tips

Post on: Jul 15, 2006 11:14 PM

Instead of spreading some diet wisdom Paris Hilton revealed that she stays slim simply because she is blessed with a good metabolism.
Paris Hilton insists she likes chips and pasta as much as the rest of us.
“I try to be sensible, but I really think each individual should do what suits them. I believe that life is too short to be worrying about diets,” Paris Hilton confesses.
“Enjoy life, eat carbs at night if you want. You can always dance the calories off. I’m always on the go and that burns plenty of calories. I’m really lucky that I have a naturally good figure.”
Instead of preaching diet of shrimp and fruits, Paris Hilton encourages fans to indulge on greasy fast food. Her favourite snack?
“McDonald’s french fries, but they are just the best so I can’t help it.”



Click blinkxit for Paris Hilton Video!

No comments: